Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Productivity Tools

In the productivity tools article on lifehack I got an opportunity to learn more about the different productivity tools. Most of these tools are free and most of them seem to be useful when it comes to staying organized and on top of things. I did not use most of these apps since some of them simply don't apply to me at the moment. However a lot of the listed apps seem to be relatively useful. the following are apps that I actually use. 

Mint is a free financing app that merges all your bank accounts and any credit cars and things like that. This tool is extremely useful if your like me and keep money in more than one place. 


Another app that I found very useful is Any.do. This app works like a to do list that helps you keep organized on all your to-do tasks that you may encounter. My favorite part of this app is the fact that it is able to sync across all of your devices and even the web. this means that you can access your to-do list on your phone, tables, computer, or just about anything with a web browser and an internet connection. 


An application that I have used before and I would most differently recommend would have to be Duolingo. This is a an application designed to teach you a new language. It can ether be for fun of even helpful if you are in a forging language class. My experience with this app was that it was very intuitive and easy to just pick us and start learning. I also really appreciate the amount of work that they put into making the graphics for this app. I am big when it comes to critiquing an app  on its user interface and the way that everything is presented. 

I would go down the list of other apps that I like. But that list would soon get out of hand. So for now I will keep this list at my top three productivity tools that I enjoy using 

No comments:

Post a Comment